Momentous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FML thread? Sticky maybuh?

+2
xH2O
Xooligan
6 posters

Go down

FML thread? Sticky maybuh? Empty FML thread? Sticky maybuh?

Post  Xooligan Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:28 pm

I had 30 mil (which is a lot more than I've had in a while) and I meant to spend 6 mil on one Trick-or-Treat Box. I ended up buying 5, and now I have 22,000

Fml. Hard.

Last edited by Xooligan on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xooligan
Xooligan

Back to top Go down

FML thread? Sticky maybuh? Empty Re: FML thread? Sticky maybuh?

Post  xH2O Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Is this an FML section now?
OK LET ME TELL YOU MY FML.
Ok, so like I thought I was done with my college apps and I was all good and ready for college. BUT my dad started to yell at me cause I didn't put the other UCs/States schools. I didn't want to go there cause they didn't offer the classes I want.. and thought it would be a waste to apply cause it costs A LOT of money to apply and it's coming out of my bank account... My dad won our little argument and I woke up at 8 to do my applications and get it over with. My dad barged into my room and accidentally pressed SAVE and SEND when I wasn't done. (I was still missing the parts about my courses I took, and extra-curricular activities) SO I wasted 35x4= 140 dollars. My application all around now is ruined. FML. -sulk under my blanket-
xH2O
xH2O

Back to top Go down

Post  MistressWolf Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Oh Mon, that's just aweful. ~Gives internet hugs~ Wish there was more i could do :S

Umm... I can't think of any fml stories right now, at least not any that I would share :/

Oh, here's a FlyFF one. During that box drop event that had the boxes the could give glasses, I got fashion reds and thought they were hideous, so I traded them to someone for black sunglasses. So I traded something worth about 300m for something worht about 50m lol. Fml? (Yeah, lame, I know :p)
MistressWolf
MistressWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  xH2O Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:26 pm

I don't know any FlyFF FMLs.. -thinks-
The worst thing I can remember is..
I bought 100 dollars worth of gpots and the very next day I got hacked and my old bp got deleted. So I emailed gala net/gpotato telling them I got hacked and all that. The very next day I went to check my email and saw that they replied. Excitedly thinking I got everything back, I clicked to read it.
They replied... "I'm sorry to hear that you were hacked. We cannot achieve your items. To prevent from being hacked next time please do not give away your password." No one knew my password and my password was unguessable. (It was something like.. SQ298398kiLO38. litterally) FML?
xH2O
xH2O

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Uh I spent 200mil on chocolate which I thought was love chocolate.
Amber
Amber
Admin

http://momentous.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xooligan Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:35 pm

MistressWolf wrote:Oh Mon, that's just aweful. ~Gives internet hugs~ Wish there was more i could do :S

Umm... I can't think of any fml stories right now, at least not any that I would share :/

Oh, here's a FlyFF one. During that box drop event that had the boxes the could give glasses, I got fashion reds and thought they were hideous, so I traded them to someone for black sunglasses. So I traded something worth about 300m for something worht about 50m lol. Fml? (Yeah, lame, I know :p)

I bought an aibatt once. There worth around 120 mil, right? Well, due to a typo, I sold it for 120,000.

;D Pro Flyffer.
Xooligan
Xooligan

Back to top Go down

Post  sawachan Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:25 pm

i spent 1.2b on vampire boxes and didn't get a ghost ._.

sawachan

Back to top Go down

Post  mollie Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:56 am

Amber wrote:Uh I spent 200mil on chocolate which I thought was love chocolate.

LOL.

I have no FMLs Sad

i turned the computer of at the wall when Callum was in the middle of a huuuge AoE. He died albino FHL?

mollie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down